- To improve the health, productivity, and morale of employees through all aspects of heath.
- To increase employees' awareness of healthy behaviors, to motivate them to adopt these behaviors and to provide an environment for employees to learn about and implement healthy lifestyle changes.
- To provide employees with health and wellness resources that they can share with their families and communities, to reinforce healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- To communicate and educate employers and their appointed authorities on the importance of worksite health promotion and wellness activities within their organization.
- To develop a Toolkit that provides a step by step action plan for that specific workplace to develop their own worksite health promotion programs.
< Back to About the Program